Part Two: Cap Watkins (@cap)
In this second part of my interview with Cap Watkins, we discuss the coexistence of specialization and generalization.
If you enjoy Developer Tea, the best way to support the show is by leaving a review on iTunes! Click here to leave a review now!
- Make sure you listen to the first part of the interview on Spec.fm!
- "Why Designers Really Should Learn to Code" (on Cap's blog)
- "Should Engineers Design?" (also on Cap's blog)
- "The Lie I Tell New Hires" (Cap's blog. No kidding.)
- Sass vs SCSS
- How Obesity Spreads Among Friends
- Email Cap at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cap's advice: forget ownership. If you're great at what you do, advocate for what you do, and educate others in what you do.
This episode is brought to you by Spec.fm! Check out Spec for a ton of content made specifically for developers and designers!
Transcript (Generated by OpenAI Whisper)